Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bell Rung Blues


Finally poppin' the June cherry. No other reason for a post. Got my bell rung on Saturday. Something ain't right. I've had a headache for four days running.

Got the blues big time. No more hockey. Trying to wrap my scrambled mind around the footie, to no avail.

However, fantasy hockey league entry draft this Sunday. And now I'm in a fantasy football league, so that will provide some relief this summer from the quotidian tedium of work.

I had a dream last night that I was getting it on with Anna Paquin, or somebody who looked like her anyway. There are not many stable identities in my nocturnal circus. On a subliminal level, it seems, a substitution has been made to my fantasy fuck roster.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Anna Paquin was my dream. That damn two-timin' fantasy. These young fantasies today, they got no loyalty. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Locker room reply: "Got my bell rung by Anna Paquin".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update FE. Hang in there. BTW, last night I had a dream I was taking out the garbage but just kept walking down endless hallways looking for the trash bin, they turned into longer and longer hallways, and the garbage was getting smellier and smellier. I'd rather your dream.

    hp

    ReplyDelete